Wendy Etherington was born and raised in the deep South—and she has the fried chicken recipes to prove it. Though a voracious reader since childhood, she spent much of her professional life in business and computer pursuits. Finally giving in to those creative impulses, she began writing, and in 1999 she sold her first romantic comedy.
A member of the Romance Writers of America, she has worked on the RWA Annual Conference Workshop Committee and served as committee chairperson in 2004. For her efforts on the local level, she received the Sandra Chastain Service Award from the Georgia Romance Writers in 2003.She’s a winner of the Georgia Romance Writers’ prestigious Maggie Award and has been a finalist in the Booksellers’ Best Award, nominated for the best Harlequin Flipside by Romantic Times and received a CataRomance Reviewer’s Choice Award.
The author of more than twenty books, she writes full-time (when she’s not watching the NASCAR race) from her home in South Carolina, where she lives with her husband, two daughters, and a lively (sometimes troublesome) Shih Tzu named Cody.
As an author for Harlequin Temptation, Wendy Etherington published four novels.
On the Web
- After Dark - January 2009 (Harlequin Blaze, #446)
- Are You Lonesome Tonight? - January 2004 (Harlequin Temptation, #958)
- Breath Away, A - March 2007 (Harlequin Blaze, #310) (The Wrong Bed)
- Can't Help Falling In Love / Hunka Hunka Burnin' Love - February 2003 (Harlequin Duets, #76)
- Eleventh Hour, The - June 2005 (Harlequin Temptation, #1027)
- Full Throttle - May 2007 (Harlequin NASCAR)
- If The Stiletto Fits - December 2004 (Flipside, #29)
- Irresistible Fortune - January 2011 (Harlequin Blaze, #587)
- Heat - February 2001 (Kensington Precious Gems)
- Her Private Treasure - September 2010 (Harlequin Blaze, #562)
- Hot Pursuit - September 2008 (Harlequin NASCAR)
- Just One Taste... - July 2006 (Harlequin Blaze, #263)
- No Holding Back - November 2007 (Stories Set In The World Of NASCAR)
- My Place Or Yours? - May 2002 (Harlequin Duets, #76)
- Private Lies - September 2003 (Harlequin Temptation, #944)
- Raising the Stakes - April 2010 (Stories Set In The World Of NASCAR)
- Sparking His Interest - November 2004 (Harlequin Temptation, #998)
- Tempt Me Again - February 2010 (Harlequin Blaze, #524)
- Wedding Bell Blues - May 2000 (Kensington Precious Gems)
- What Happened In Vegas - March 2008 (Harlequin Blaze, #385
With Liz Allison
- Risking Her Heart - October 2008 (Harlequin NASCAR)
- Winning It All - October 2009 (Harlequin NASCAR)
- "Have a Beachy Little Christmas" in A NASCAR Holiday 3 - November 2008 (HQN)
- "Long Gone" in The Memory Of A Kiss - June 2010 (Stories Set In The World Of NASCAR)
- "At Last" in Right Before His Eyes - December 2010 (Stories Set In The World Of NASCAR)