When The Morning Comes
- Author: Cindy Woodsmall
- Publisher: Waterbrook Multnomah
- Year: 2007
- Setting: Old Order Amish community, Pennsylvania/Ohio
- Amazon Listing: When The Morning Comes
Hannah Lapp flees her home in an Old Amish community in Pennsylvania, leaving all that is familiar, including her fiance Paul Waddell, to live with her shunned aunt in Ohio. While Paul finds himself wracked with guilt and eager to find Hannah, her father refuses to help, believing Hannah has disgraced the family.
In the meantime, Hannah finds herself trying to navigate a strange new world, including discover friendship with Martin Palmer.
The story deals with taboo subjects such as rape and out-of-wedlock pregnancy in a religious community.
Book Two in the "Sisters Of The Quilt" series and carries over the characters from Book One.
- When The Heart Cries - Book One
-  - Once Upon A Romance Review