Worldwide is a division of Harlequin Enterprises Limited and has the same publisher ISBN Prefix. It's logo was a kind of globe instead of the letter "o" in "Worldwide". This logo can be found on the cover of the early Superromance releases and in the Worldwide Romances.
Worldwide Library was created in the 80s to capitalize on the growing Single Title market. Due to lack of focus in creating the imprint, Worldwide did not succeed and ceased publishing in 1988. In the UK, part of the Worldwide Library titles were published by Mills & Boon as Longer Romances, the other part as Worldwide Romances by Worldwide Books.
Worldwide Books named London, Sidney and Toronto as places of publishing. Their Worldwide Romances of were reissues of the Worldwide Library titles. Also included in the imprint were titles by Harlequin authors written for other US publishers.
Today, Harlequin Enterprises Limited publishes mystery titles under the Worldwide Mystery name.
Series by Worldwide
- from August 1977 to February 1982 the Mystique series, now often called Harlequin Mystique
- from September 1977 to May 1982 the Worldwide Masquerade series
- from January 1982 to February 1984 the Superromance series, afterwards called Harlequin Superromance
Worldwide Library - some titles of the 80s
- Antigua Kiss - Anne Weale, 1983
- Love's Choices - Penny Jordan, 1984, Worldwide Hardback
- Wild Flower - Claire Harrison, 1986, Worldwide Hardback
- Longest Pleasure - Anne Mather, 1986, Worldwide Hardback
- Bargain, The - Veronica Sattler, 1987
- Jesse's Lady - Veronica Sattler, 1986
current Worldwide Library
- Alien Planet - Science Fiction
- Dream Escape - Romance
- Eve Of Regression - John Arthur Long, Thriller
- Illusion - Suspense
- Quarantine - Horror
- War Moon - Suspense