Your Mouth Drives Me Crazy
- Author: HelenKay Dimon
- Publisher: Brava
- Year: 2007
- Setting: Kauai, Hawaii
- Genre: Contemporary Romance
- Amazon Listing - Your Mouth Drives Me Crazy
Her mouth should be a dangerous weapon. So should his—but for different reasons. Thrown together by chance—and a pair of handcuffs—they’re about to make Hawaii even steamier...
Annie Parks came to Hawaii to gather information and settle a score, not spend time handcuffed to a sexy stranger’s bed. Okay, so this particular stranger saved her from drowning after she was pitched overboard by some goons. And he’s about six feet of hard, Hawaiian muscle and gorgeous cool that’s making forgotten parts of her say, “A-lo-ha!” She needs to stay focused, but a side dish of Kane Travers is awfully tempting.
Kauai Police Chief Kane Travers is not a vacation kind of guy. So it figures that when Internal Affairs suspended him, he’d end up rescuing a sarcastic, dishonest, extremely hot redhead who is clearly hiding something. Amnesia? Yeah, right. Kane’s got half a mind to give Miss Whoever She Is something she’ll never forget. His cop senses tell him that the lady’s in deep and needs his protection. But how can he get her to tell him anything when all he wants is to take her home and do everything?
- COSMOPOLITAN Magazine pick for "Red-Hot Read" for August 2007
- Featured on E! Online
- "She's a delight!" - Christina Dodd, NYT bestselling author
- "This is a fast-paced, hot and heavy romance with a twist of suspense and mystery. The constant banter of Dimon's characters is a driving force of the book, creating sexual tension and humor. The story ends with an eyebrow-raising surprise that readers won't see coming." -- Jennifer Madsen, Romantic Times
- "HelenKay Dimon is a genius. Witty repertoire, stunningly sensual overtures and just plain good writing, she captured my attention from the first page of Your Mouth Drives Me Crazy until the last page..." -- Talia Ricci, Joyfully Reviewed
- "Your Mouth Drives Me Crazy is a fun romantic romp that will have you laughing, biting your nails, and leave you ultimately satisfied with a neat little happy ever after!" -- Jennifer, CK2S Kwips and Kritiques
- "Your Mouth Drives Me Crazy is perfectly titled. The repartee between Annie and Kane is the soul of the book, and a delight it is. The relationships between Kane and the other men in the book are also well drawn. If you like feisty heroines with attitude, this is the book you can’t pass up! HelenKay Dimon has a bright future! -- ReaderToReader.com
- "HelenKay Dimon has done an awesome job bringing this atypical couple together." -- Romance Junkies
- "The plot is full of mystery and suspense and some very hot love scenes, making this story one I will definitely read again." -- Coffee Time Romance