Jourdan Lane is a fulltime author residing in South Texas. She writes both erotic and romantic fiction -- including, but not limited to, GLBT fiction. While she loves Paranormal and Urban Fantasy, she also enjoys writing Comtemporary, Military, Law Enforcement, Horror, Thriller/Suspense, and more.
Jourdan is currently working on three full-length novels and a myriad of short stories. A full list of works in progress can be found on Jourdan's website.
On the Web
- Soul Mates: Bound by Blood - 2006 (Torquere Press)
- Soul Mates: Deceptions - 2007 (Torquere Press)
- Soul Mates: Sacrifice - 2007 (Torquere Press)
- Soul Mates: Secrets - Coming Oct. 2008 (Torquere Press)
- Surrender - published in Cowboy Up! Anthology - (Torquere Press)
- Instinct - published in The Call Anthology - 2007 (Torquere Press)
- Possession: A Soul Mates Story - published in Spiked Anthology - 2008 (Torquere Press)
This is a great place to aggregate the various series and related titles.