Luck Of The Irish - Aline de Chevigny
- Author: Aline de Chevigny
- Publisher: Aspen Mountain Press
- Genre: Paranormal Erotic Romance
- Length: Short Story (13K words)
- eBook ISBN: 978-1-60168-034-1
- eBook Price: $2.49 | Buy Now
- eBook Publication Date: May 2007
When Dina complains about a packaged four-leaf clover floating in her soup, she meets Connor, the owner of Luck of the Irish. Connor knows the clover is a sign. Dina is his intended and he plans to make sure she doesn't get away. After all, family history has proven the clover can be as much of a curse as a blessing and he doesn't intend to live the remainder of his life in lonely misery. But how can he prove to Dina and the rest of his family that this is as the Goddess wills and not just a night of great sex in bed?
Dina stared down into her soup with surprise. Could she really be looking at a four leaf clover floating amidst the vegetables? She glanced around the restaurant trying to spot her waiter. Unfortunately, the fact that it was St. Patrick’s Day and every staff member in the restaurant looked like an overgrown Leprechaun in those awful green outfits and even more ridiculous hats made it impossible. She couldn’t tell the men from the women, let alone one waiter from another in those getups.
She’d heard the owner of this four star restaurant took St. Patrick’s Day seriously, but this was over the top. If the clover had been floating freely in the soup she would have dismissed it as a festive garnish. That it was still sealed in plastic meant someone in the kitchen had messed up. Sighing in frustration, she fished the clover out of her soup and set it on the napkin she’d pulled off her lap. This wouldn’t look good for the restaurant when she wrote up her article later. Read Full Excerpt
- "The love scenes in Luck of The Irish will have you squirming in your chair and longing for more. This is a sweet story that will stay with you and make you want your own Irishman."
- ~ 4½ Kisses from Tara Renee at Two Lips Reviews