My Nerdy Valentine
- Author: NYT bestselling author Vicki Lewis Thompson
- Publisher: St. Martin's Press
- Publication Date: January 2007
- Series: The seventh book in the "Nerd" series
- Genre: Romantic Comedy
- Amazon Listing: My Nerdy Valentine
An intern, a stockbroker, a sex therapist and a secret admirer. Valentine's Day just got complicated.
Aspiring psychologist Amanda Rykowsky’s schedule is certifiable. Between study, bartending, and an internship with a sex therapist whose techniques would make a Playboy bunny blush, there’s zero time for romance. Still, Amanda is flattered to receive an anonymous Valentine...until the messages take a sinister turn.
William Sloan, stockbroker, swears he’s not the one sending Amanda cards, but he suspects the culprit’s intentions are more dubious than sharing a box of Godiva. Something about gorgeous, determined Amanda brings out the usually reserved William’s inner he-man, and he insists on acting as a decoy boyfriend.
With a fake relationship masking some very real lust, it’s only a matter of time before William and Amanda give in to the sweetest of temptations. And once he’s dealt with her secret stalker, William’s next mission is to strike Amanda with Cupid’s arrow....
Other books in Vicki Lewis Thompson's "Nerd" series:
- Nerds Like It Hot - August 2006, St. Martin's Press
- Talk Nerdy To Me - February 2006, St. Martin's Press
- Gone With The Nerd - August 2005, St. Martin's Press
- Nerd Gone Wild - February 2005, St. Martin's Press
- The Nerd Who Loved Me - August 2004, St. Martin's Press
- Nerd In Shining Armor - April 2003, Bantam Dell