California-based author Sue Swift worked as a criminal defense attorney for fifteen years before turning to fiction writing. Her first published novel was Hopelessly Compromised, which won the Beacon Award for Best Historical Romance. Her second novel His Baby, Her Heart was a RITA finalist. Her fourth and fifth novels hit bestseller lists. Sue Swift has published thirteen novels under two different names, plus a number of short stories and articles on the craft of writing. Her novels have won several awards and been favorably reviewed in publications such as Booklist, Library Journal and Publisher's Weekly.
- Fashion Victim - January 2011 (Five Star Expressions)
- Puckheads - October 2009 (Cerridwen Press)
- Spy Game - February 2008 (Five Star Expressions)
- Triangle - September 2006 (Five Star Mysteries)
- Walk Like A Man - March 2006 (Five Star Expressions)
- Engaged To The Sheik - January 2005 (Silhouette Romance #1750)
- In The Sheikh's Arms - March 2003 (Silhouette Romance #1652)
- Ranger And The Rescue, The - February 2002 (Silhouette Romance #1574)
- His Baby, Her Heart - August 2001 (Silhouette Romance #1539)
- Hopelessly Compromised - March 2000 (Zebra Books)
She also published a Regency satire, "The Romantical Groom," in 2007.
On the Web
- Travel as Metaphor - Sue Swift's 2006-07 travel blog
-  Susan Overseas: Sue's Adventures as a Preschool Teacher in China, 2009-10
Her website is at http://www.sue-swift.com