The Family Plan - Gina Wilkins
- Author: Gina Wilkins
- Publisher: Silhouette Special Edition #1525
- Year: March 2003 (ISBN 0-373-24525-4)
- Setting: Contemporary USA, fictional town of Honesty, Mississippi
- Amazon Listing: The Family Plan
On Today's Agenda: LOVE
From the moment Caitlin Briley stepped into his law office with her smoky eyes and burning ambition, Nathan McCloud wanted her. As a bachelor he would have had time to charm his way into her bed — and into her heart. But now he was a single dad, trading golf clubs for dollhouses. Could he convince her to follow him from footloose freedom to family responsibility?
Caitlin was a lawyer with a plan — and it didn't include falling for her gorgeous partner or the adorable little girl he'd adopted. For Caitlin, making it big meant leaving small-town Mississippi — and Nathan — behind. But when Nate's smile melted her heart, she was tempted to revise her schedule...and reach for the stars.
The McClouds of Mississippi - Three broken-hearted siblings find their way back to family...and love.
- Publisher: Mills and Boon Special Edition #1551
- Year: January 2004 (ISBN 0-373-24525-4)
- Amazon UK Listing: The Family Plan
- Title: Caitlin, du bist zauberhaft
- Publisher: Cora Verlag
- Imprint: Bianca 1392, December 2003