Trust With Hearts
- Author: Kelli Wilkins
- Publisher: Amber Quill Press
- Pub date: 2010
- Setting: Rural West Virginia
- Buy - Trust with Hearts
After a bitter breakup, Sherrie Parker seeks refuge at her cousin Dave’s house in rural West Virginia. Early one morning, she runs into Dave’s other houseguest, a singer named Curtis Taylor. The last thing Sherrie wants is to share living quarters with a country music crooner – even if he is sexy, in a cowboy sort of way.
Thrown together by circumstances, Sherrie and Curtis get off to a rocky start, but soon discover they have more in common than they ever imagined. Unable to fight their growing attraction, they give in to their desires and start a sizzling summer romance.
Everything is perfect between them until Sherrie discovers that Curtis is keeping secrets from her – and his biggest secret of all will change everything. Can their newfound love survive, or will destiny keep them apart forever?
“Trust With Hearts is a must read. You will laugh, cry, and in the end, you will totally fall in love with the story, characters and all. Trust With Hearts is typical Kelli A. Wilkins work. It is character rich, and full of drama along with some sizzling scenes to spice it up. The relationship with her characters helps us see that Curtis and Sherrie may not make it, but then, as the drama unfolds, and she shows us their hearts, we realize there just may be more there than meets the eye. This book will remain on my favourites shelf for a long while, and it is a definitely recommended read from this reviewer.” - Rose, Reviewer, Romance at Heart. com
“4.5 stars! Trust With Hearts is beautifully written. You struggle with Sherrie as she tries to regain her footing, and Curtis’s charm is intoxicating as it flows off the pages. I am always thrilled when I get the chance to discover a new-to-me author who I can’t wait to read more from.” - Emily, Reviewer, SingleTitles. com
Other Kelli Wilkins Titles
- Four Days with Jack (2011) Hot gay romance set in a tropical resort
- Perfect Match, A (2011) Hot contemporary set in the world of professional wrestling
- A Midwinter Night's Delights (2010) Spicy sequel to ‘A Midsummer Night’s Delights’
- Trust with Hearts (2010) A shy country singer falls in love…
- Beauty & the Bigfoot (2009) Have you ever read a Bigfoot romance?
- Naughty Nobles (2009) Hot fantasy anthology
- Confessions of a Vampire's Lover (2008) A vampire at the beach falls in love…
- A Midsummer Night's Delights (2008) November Best-seller!
- The Pauper Prince (2008) The final book in the 'Royal Desires' trilogy
- A Most Unusual Princess (2005) The book that spawned two sequels!
- Dalton's Temptation (2007) The sexy sequel to 'A Most Unusual Princess'
- Dark Lord, The (2005) Erotic gothic thriller…
- The Sexy Stranger (2005) Some strangers are bad…in a good way!