Fiona Hood-Stewart was born in Scotland and has lived a global lifestyle since. She speaks multiple languages and uses her vast world experience to create compelling locales for her books.
Fiona Hood-Stewart has written five titles for the Harlequin Presents line.
- At The French Baron's Bidding - Presents #2490, September 2005
- At The Spanish Duke's Command - Presents #2448, February 2005
- The Brazilian Tycoon's Mistress - Presents #2429, November 2004
- The Royal Marriage - Presents #2527, March 2006
- The Society Bride - Presents #2388, April 2004