Alessia Brio is a sassy tart from Pittsburgh who burst (or tip-toed, depending on who you ask) onto the erotic romance scene in the latter half of 2005 with two e-book publications from Phaze. Until that time, she'd been giving her stuff away on Literotica. Now, she gratefully accepts money for it. (That, she's aware, is the difference between a slut and a whore.)
Alessia writes erotic romance, erotica, and poetry both independently and collaboratively (with Will Belegon). Her entry, Memento, took an honorable mention in Desdmona’s Stiletto Flash Contest & Butterfly did the same in the Titillating Tattoo Contest. She received nominations as Literotica’s Most Influential Poet of 2004 and Most Influential Writer of 2005 & 2006 under the oh-so-humble pseudonym impressive.
As a participant in the philanthropic publishing venture Coming Together, Alessia has helped to raise money for organizations that protect our online freedoms of expression.
When she's not writing or researching, Ms. Brio is performing her domestic duties as a work-from-home mom, kicking ass (or kissing it) as a civil rights advocate/activist, or wasting time on the Internet. She is addicted to SuDoku, rare steak, and sex (not necessarily in that order).
Fans, potential fans, and cyber-stalkers can also Google for more about this sensual, succulent, and satisfying author.
- fine flickering hungers, Phaze, November 2005
- Erotique, Phaze, October 2005
- Switch, Phaze, April 2006
- Amichu, Phaze, August 2006
- Coming Together, Phaze, October 2006
- San Diego Sunset, Phaze, December 2006
- Fantasies I, Phaze, Spring 2007
- Artistically Inclined, Venus Press, September 2006
- Hallowing Eve, Torquere Press, March 2006
- Memento, Desdmona, March 2006
- Timeless, Tit-Elation, August 2006
- Listen to Me, Tit-Elation, August 2006
- Undercover Angel, Ruthie's Club, July 2006
- Down on the Beach, Ruthie's Club