Jules Jones is a British author of science fiction and erotic romance, mostly with m/m themes. Much of her work is cross-genre, being science fiction or fantasy with a strong romance element. Some is written in collaboration with writing partner Alex Woolgrave. Her day job is materials science, and it tends to show -- many of her characters are scientists, engineers, and sundry other geeks.
On the Web
- www.julesjones.com - main website
- http://julesjones.livejournal.com -- blog at LiveJournal
- Amazon connect page -- author page at amazon.com
- author page at Loose Id
- author page at Fictionwise
- Black Leather Rose - 2007 (Loose Id)
- Buildup 1: Mindscan - 2005 (Loose Id)
- Buildup 2: Pulling Strings - 2006 (Loose Id)
- Dolphin Dreams - 2007 (Loose Id)
- Lord and Master - 2007 (Loose Id)
- Promises to Keep - 2004 (Loose Id) (short story published as standalone ebook)
- Spindrift - 2005 (Loose Id) (EPPIE 2006 finalist)
- Spindrift 2: Ship to Shore - 2005 (Loose Id)
- The Syndicate: Volume 1 - 2004 (Loose Id) - with Alex Woolgrave
- The Syndicate: Volume 2 - 2004 (Loose Id) - with Alex Woolgrave
- The Syndicate: Volume 3 - 2004 (Loose Id) - with Alex Woolgrave
- The Syndicate: Four Leaf Clover - 2004 (Loose Id) - with Alex Woolgrave
- The Syndicate: volumes 1 & 2 in print - 2005 (Loose Id) - with Alex Woolgrave
Obscure science publications from the day job, and hence not listed here.
Buildup - dark futuristic with consensual D/s elements
- omnibus trade paperback of Volumes 1&2
Spindrift series -- fantasy series about a group of silkies (selkies) living in a fishing village in present day Scotland.